Throughout 2020, TaRL Africa will host a series of webinars covering topics related to foundational skills education. The first webinar covered Mathematics Education in Africa: Challenges and Solutions. If you would like to receive webinar reminders, please sign up here.
Some of the topics we hope to cover throughout the year include:
- Maths Education in Africa: challenges and solutions
- Language of instruction and transitioning to additional languages
- TaRL and French language learning
- Sustainability of education innovations in government systems
- TaRL in emergency settings
See the YouTube playlist for past webinars.